- 1 box (18-19 oz) Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Lightly grease 9x13 pan
- With your mixer combine brownie mix, oil and eggs until incorporated and smooth.
- Stir in chopped peanuts
- Divide batter in half.
- Press half batter into bottom of prepared pan (it will be a thin layer) and set the other half to the side.
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk with whisk.
- Pour mixture over the bottom layer of brownie.
- Drop the remaining brownie mix on top of peanut butter mixture, pressing each spoonful lightly into peanut butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes until just set.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Making these right now for the third time. I leave out the peanuts (mostly because I’m too lazy to chop up peanuts or pay for them to be pre-chopped) and they’re still fan-fucking-tastic. So delicious.