Made this foldover clutch this morning from this pattern (well, sort of.. the parts I couldn’t understand I just fudged my way through).
I even put my Mockingjay pin on for the Hunger Games later!!
I made this little clutch from this tutorial. I started last night and finished this morning after realizing I was clearly too tired in the middle of ripping a seam open for the 3rd time. It took maybe a total of 5 hours. For my first purse/clutch/wallet, and only the 4th thing I’ve sewn, I think it looks pretty damn good! Also, it’s completely functional (in spite of the slanted front band and the slightly bunched lining).